Challenge from one of the facebook groups, a swipe using no white, just black and three blues.
First one was fine but as usual i had paint leftover so I used it for another painting but…didn’t really have enough paint, didn’t like the results after swiping a couple of times so did a quick mix of folkart extreme glitter paint – I love that stuff. then swiped from centre and left it to dry.
The dry but unvarnished works look like this, I might resin the one with the glitter paint, you can’t really see but it looks fabulous ( for bling addicts like me anyway!)
I’ve had another play with resin too, getting better….I used the artresin this time, a 1:1 mix. Easier to get right than the 1:50 cheaper stuff…