Today I’m working on some 3 x 3 canvases, using the same colours but a different additive combo and pour for each. you could go on forever with all these variations. I did one last one on a 6 x 8 canvas and got a great result on pouring but lost it as I tilted to cover corners and edges 😦 and of course they change when drying. I want to try mixing more so I tilt less, it’ll mean more waste but might be the way to get the effects I want. Or not 😉
These photos are wet, just after doing them and hopefully they’ll be dry enough to photo properly later today.
Colours used were Lukas cerulean 4721, primary red 4650 and chromoxide 4754. and white!
1 and 2 are floetrol only, i didn’t use enough paint on first one. 3 is floetrol and alchohol, 4 the same but with silicon added to the white, last two I’ve forgotten to write notes – arghh….I think they were same as for 4 but with high pour and side pour rather than flip cup which I used on the first four.